poppies

style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url("http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YepnTrx-v5c/TRzNLcEP7hI/AAAAAAAAFQ8/gAoFnCrigqw/s1600/00%2Bbohemian%2B3.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gimme Your Stuff!

Heard of the Gimme Your stuff blog yet? I hadn't either until I stumbled upon it today! What a great idea and I am so down to play!

What I want:
Art supplies (fun paper, cool trinkets, etc)
Collage Materials (magazines, photos, whatever)
paperback books in foreign languages
fibers
candy
rusty bits and bobs
ATC's

What I got:
English paperback books
US candy
Mixed CD's
Art Materials
ATC's
almost anything from the west coast of the US, just ask!

I am excited to see where this goes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails