poppies

style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url("http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YepnTrx-v5c/TRzNLcEP7hI/AAAAAAAAFQ8/gAoFnCrigqw/s1600/00%2Bbohemian%2B3.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Art Hurts!

I am killing my back for my art! I live in a small one bedroom apartment (your typical starving artist dive) and have no place for a studio other than my living room floor (I can hear the violins now...). This means that a)my living room is a pigsty and b)that I make my art hunched over like an old man. Doing this for days on end has made my back hurt like a motherf****r! Luckily for me, my friend Laurie is on her way over to work on me for awhile and she's a certified massage student, by golly! It doesn't help that when I am not making art I am sitting in an old school 70's style office chair in front of the computer. That's right, I am an addict...to Etsy. I bet you were thinking I was gonna say WOW, weren't you? I am NOT a gamer, merely an artist. Anyway, I digress. In the photo you can see my messy livingroom/art studio with a project in process. Also, Atticus (the black kitty) and Elke (the gray kitty) decided to pop in the picture. They love art too! And they know the only way to get fed is to crawl over one of my projects...while I am working on it, *grin*. So can anyone relate?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails