poppies

style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url("http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YepnTrx-v5c/TRzNLcEP7hI/AAAAAAAAFQ8/gAoFnCrigqw/s1600/00%2Bbohemian%2B3.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crafty Friends!

I recently joined the The California Crafters Club of Etsy and posted on their yahoo group about wanting to meet Humboldt County crafters. And lo and behold someone actually responded! Today I am going to meet Velma of Color Bomb Creations for coffee. I am stoked to 1)meet another crafty person & 2)meet someone I've only spoken with online. She makes the most beautiful yarn. I think I need to come up with a project to use it cause it is so damn pretty! My hope is that, if we like each other lol, I can talk her into sharing a booth with me at The North Country fair this year and the craft fair held in Eureka in Nov. I wanna get the word out about my art and do it with other fun people. So if you live in Humboldt County (HC, hahahahaha) and make stuff write me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails